Above is the much anticipated arrival of "Rocky" my raccoon puppet. He stayed in his cage with the words: "DANGER LIVE ANIMAL" posten all over it in read. When he finally came out, the students were not quite sure if he was real or a puppet. I even had some parents ask me later about my pet. Their kids had told them I had an animal from America that I kept at school.Below is a picture of a group of third graders in from of our "Thanksgiving Tree". Each student in the school made a leaf to add to the tree stating what they were thankful for. We then displayed the tree in the school for all to see.


These eager students are a blast to teach. This picture was taken in my classroom. You may notice an elevated platform in the front and down the side of the room. This allows the teacher to be seen by all the students. An added bonus is that I have a birds eye view of any mischief! This layout really makes sense to me.


No comments:
Post a Comment