Saturday, February 14, 2009

I"magic"NATION P.E. PROGRAM

We thought it very fitting that Clayton's P.E. teacher
chose the theme I"magic"NATION (imagination) for the 1st grade P.E. program this year.
I am always amazed at Mrs. Stanfield's creativity when developing these programs.

Clayton's class did exercises to music using a parachute.
We never have much luck in the school gym with getting good pictures...so
I was happy these turned out as well as they did...but apologize that they aren't the greatest.

Some of the other "acts" were scarf juggling, step aerobics, excercise centers and more.
The 3rd and 4th grade dance club did some cute numbers. In between first grade classes a couple of the older boys did some cup stacking and scarf juggling.
There was even a clogging club led by some high school girls!
We appreciate all of the effort that our special area teachers put in doing extra clubs and programs. It provides a lot of opportunities for our kids!

Here is Clayton and his classmates in the "magic tunnel' that they entered and exited through.






No comments: