Aunt Kimmy keeps her promise to Clayton..."NO GOOSES"
But a rooster's ok...right?
But a rooster's ok...right?
In keeping with our longstanding tradition, we reinvented a gameshow for our Miller family Christmas party. This year we chose "Minute to Win It". We split everyone into three teams, except for me. I was the Game Show Hostess. I prefer it that way. And since I come up with the games, I MAKE THE RULES :D One person from each team was selected to compete in each round. In the end I believe that I was the winner...because I got the most laughs!
Gramdma, Papaw, and Curtis went head to head in "Cookie Face." They had to place a cookie on their forhead and move it into their mouth using only their face muscles. It came down to a photo finish...but after reviewing the videos, Papaw was declared the winner.
This event alone gave me more laughs than I had in my entire life! Shawn, Bub, and Curtis played "Bobble Head." They each had pedometers attached to their Santa hats. The one with the highest # in the end was the winner. What a funny sight! Curtis declared he had a faulty pedometer. Shawn's strategy was to make small fast movements and looked as if he were having a seizure. They were all hilarious. Shawn was the winner.
Kim, Rusty, and Courtney competed at getting the pennies out of the toes of the pantyhose by only using one hand. I can't remeber who won this game...but I'm pretty sure Kim would say it was her so we'll just go with that.
Rene' beat out Joe(Jessies's date) and Merissa on blowing the Christmas card across the table until it hung on the other edge without falling all the way off. This was Joe's 1st real introduction to our family. He was a very good sport and amazingly we didn't scare him off. The last game (not pictured) was between Nicole, Jessie, and Clayton. They had to put vaseline on their noses and transport cotton balls from one plate to another.
No comments:
Post a Comment