Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Daddy is 43!




It's pretty pathetic to have a birthday post about Shawn but have no picture of him. Sigh!
We did enjoy celebrating the 43rd birthday of the best husband/daddy a family could ever wish for though! And he really was there! :D We actually split our celebration into 2 nights. On his actual b-day we ate at Bennihana's. This was Clayton's first time to eat at a Japanese style restaurant. The food was great and we had a nice time.


For Shawn's gift we all went to the Theatre on the Square and enjoyed a magic show together. Wouldn't you know that I got selected to assist the magician...and because it was Shawn's birthday I didn't complain. What's ironic is that I was chosen to help with a trick that I forbade Shawn to perform. I once saw Shawn do this trick when we were a new couple and I outlawed it along with the needle through the arm trick. So Shawn thought it was hilarious that I got chosen to partipate in hammering the nail into this guy's nose.

No comments: