Sunday, October 22, 2006

Mini Madness!

One of the first things on Shawn's "To Do" list was to find a "new" car for himself to drive. He had been researching Classic Mini Cooper's for several months on the internet and had his hopes set on finding one. He found this one online and had is sent to Indiana! It arrived home just a few days after we did.
Check out the tiny wheels!!! The steering wheel is on the right! That sure gets people's attention! The gas mileage can't be beat...around 45 mph!
Shawn and Courtney went for a date to the school sock hop on Daddy Daughter night! They both thought they had the coolest ride!
Shawn and the kids got a kick out of taking the Mini to the Hummer dealership and parking it between these two gigantic vehicles.
The biggest thrill was when Shawn joined the local Mini Cooper Club in a drive around the Indianapolis 500 Speedway! (picture later...I hope).

2 comments:

Denise said...

Wow! what a cute, MANLY car!
Looks perfect for a Sunday drive to Canada...

Taiwan Trekking said...

Hi Denise!
Sure would be fun to drive to Canada! We've never been there! What I didn't say on this post was that he's already sold that car. I'm slow on keeping up with the posts. I'll post the new purchase eventually:'D Thanks for checking in!
Janice